Our Irish Cultural Immersion program offers American participants the unique opportunity to fully immerse into the Irish culture while fostering life-time friendships. This fun-filled experience is designed for teens (ages 14 and 18 years old) who are interested in experiencing the Irish culture and way of life at first hand and having the opportunity to make lifelong friends. Our families will make you feel part of the family, involving you in their day to day life as well as fun family activities , sightseeing and lots more. All of our Irish families will have a teenage son/daughter of a similar age to you and if not will have another European teenage guest to share the experience with you.
Our Immersion Package includes:
- Accommodation With a Welcoming Irish Family
- Three Well-balanced Meals Daily
- WiFi Access
- Weekly Excursions/Activities with the Host Family
- Laundry Facility
- Groups Accompanied by Chaperone
- Round Trip Airport Transfers for Groups (additional cost for individual arrivals)
- Local Coordinator Oversight
- Medical Insurance
- Supportive Associated Staff
Stays are based on three week and rates start at $1900 depending on the activity package.